MMS Flyers (The Mobile Flyer)
Our MMS Flyers are "the Digital Replacement to your paper flyers" and are seen by 100% of your audience - they can't help it! MMS Flyers are without doubt, the most "viral" marketing solution available for mobile!
MMS became available in Australia in August 2003 (13 years ago).
In 2013, Telstra customers send about 1 million photos and videos on MMS on an average day and 1.5 million on Friday.
Today, most (if not all) mobile phones in Australia support MMS - only requirement is, it requires data to receive it (most Australian mobile plans now provide data). We keep our messages to under 400kbs.
MMS messages are viewed by 100%, so your message gets read, and are easily forwarded onto 3rd parties who may also be interested - a Real Estate agent confirmed that 1 buyer received and then forwarded onto 4 others!
Now, we can design and broadcast flyer-like messages using MMS as the delivery - we only limit the number characters to 1,200 (that’s the same as sending 8 SMS messages), and up to 6 images.
Our MMS Flyers are the digital replacement to paper flyers!
It also means that your mobile number list of customers should now be the most important asset your business can have - without customer communication to the one device every customer has with them most of the time, you are dead in the water!
Some simple uses for our MMS Flyers are as follows;
- Just Listed and Auction Alerts - ask about lead page additional service!
- Party or Event invitations (combine it with an RSVP form - call for more details)
- New product launches
- Product Promotions
- Brand Profile
- Just anything you would print on a flyer!
Our process is simple - you send/upload the following;
- The subject header
- 6 images converted into a 10 second animated movie scene
- Up to 1,200 characters of text
Your text can also include;
- Links to mobile friendly web/lead pages
- Phone numbers becomes clickable to call
And within our standard package (Introductory Offer of $50) we also include broadcasting your MMS to up to 50 mobile numbers (Australian Mobiles Only) - if you need to send to more than 50 mobile numbers, please contact us above to an indication on price.
Other services that we offer that go with an MMS Campaign are;
- Mobile Website or Mobile Commerce Page
- Form/Lead pages with SMS or Email notification
- Auto-Responsive Keywords - the ultimate mobile list builder
- Bulk SMS/MMS Solutions
And would you believe, an MMS Flyer means NO DOWNLOADS and NO TRAINING, because your target market already knows how to read a message that hits their inbox!
Keeping Mobile Marketing Simple!
Check Them Out!
New Product Launch
Text VOICE to 0450 662 453
Text NEWSTEAD to 0450 662 453
Text EISLEY to 0450 662 453
Text BITE to 0450 662 453
- 89% (19 million) of Australians own a smartphone
- 70% of Australians go online with a mobile phone
- 50%Mobile users prefer a mobile browser to a mobile app
- 51% of Australians are happy to receive offers on their mobile device from brands they like
- 58% of Australians have made a purchase on a smartphone
- 61% of Australians would choose their mobile over their TV
- 9 million Aussies access Facebook everyday with a mobile device
- Spend on Mobile Advertising in Australia is now greater than both Magazine and Outdoor marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Live Facebook Auctions
- Campaign Management
- Mobile Strategy
- MMS Broadcasting
- MMS Flyers (New!)
- SMS Broadcasting
- SMS Keywords
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Websites
- Mobile Landing Pages
- Mobile Commerce
- Voice Broadcasting
- PDF to Mobile
A Couple of Tips
Don't forget to include your Contact Us page. This is possibly the most important page in your website and mobile users will be looking for it. All pages in your site should have a link to the contact page.
Have a Click to Call button on your mobile web pages to make it easy for people to call you. After all, people are already using their mobile phone to view your site. All they have to do is push the Click to Call button and they are calling you from their phone. Make it easy for people to call you, and you'll get more responses.